As a social networking manager in web agencies, I have acquired a strong expertise in Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing. For my clients, I take care of the advice, the strategy but also the operational implementation. Both strategist and project manager, I know how to manage multidisciplinary teams: editors, videographers, graphic designers, project managers, designers... I am able to adapt to different themes. I have been involved in topics such as: medical nutrition, cybersecurity, data security, technology, entrepreneurship, management, finance, tourism, food, accounting, industry, retail, innovation. With these different experiences, I regularly train professionals in social media and Digital Marketing. I also have the chance to pass on my know-how to students in the school of Marketing and Communication. Today, I am positioning myself on the topics of employer brand and responsible communication.
The pillars of my experience
1/ I help companies to exist in the eyes of their communities: attract your prospects, maintain the relationship with your customers, unite your employees, animate your partners.
2/ My mission is to offer you remarkable actions: in our society of information and knowledge, the attention of audiences has become the nerve of war
3/ My strengths are my curiosity and my watch on many subjects: in a complex world, transdisciplinarity allows organizations to bring real ideas to emerge and make people talk about them.
My service offer
- Digital strategy
- Brand territory and values
- Content marketing: brand content, storytelling, content marketing, SEO
- Employer Brand and Corporate Culture
- Strategic planning
- Social Selling and employee advocacy
- Social Media Marketing and community management
- Design Fiction
- Innovation and Collaboration
- Web project management
- Digital training and talk animation
- Thematic : Sustainable Transformation
- By the Digispin qualification : Bronze
- By offering predefined services : No