I help executives who have business development issues, adoption of digital transformation, commitment of their employees and closeness to their customers. I speak at the level of the executive committee on strategic alignment. I work with the teams to implement service offers, customer relations, the adoption of digital tools, collaboration between teams for a constant improvement of the customer experience. My dual professional experience as an executive and advisor ensures that I understand the strategy and implement projects in a very operational manner. My assignments take place in companies of all sizes and in a wide variety of sectors, as I free myself from business benchmarks to bring a fresh perspective to the executive. Companies: subsidiaries of international groups, ETI, SMEs and start-ups Sectors: ICT, business services, air transport, Med Tech, security, microbiology, advanced industry, renewable energy
The pillars of my experience
LEADING TRANSFORMATION IS A HUMAN AND DIGITAL PROJECT THAT HELPS BUILD A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
I have a significant track-record of business support in improving business performance and customer experience, mainly in BtoB, in all types of sectors.
My 16 years at Xerox, followed by my experience as a marketing and sales manager at an outsourcer of customer relations, and then as director of B.U. have seasoned me in multiple forms of sales, in the management of direct and indirect sales forces, in developing value propositions by taking into account customer expectations and needs and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Since 2014, I have carried out freelance assignments with leaders who are willing to develop and grow their business.
【I am trained and certified PROSCI® - ADKAR model】
My service offer
IMPROVING GROWTH, BUSINESS PERFORMANCE AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
I recommend starting with a commercial diagnosis in the field with the teams, before developing an operational support. My external and uns staked look allows me to see the dysfunctions that impact the business (CA and margin), customer satisfaction and the internal functioning of employees.
My approach is to work with the marketing and sales teams, HR, IT, digital and customer service / SAV by involving them on an ad hoc or longer-term basis depending on the topics covered; Topics depend on the needs of the company
• Segmenting the market by "patterns" of needs
• Co-build offering packaging and bring personalization with complementary services
• Integrating and balancing physical and digital commercial channels
• Accompanying the shift from product sales to selling services
• Adjust the business approach, pitches, postures to adopt
• Lead changes to optimize team efficiency (simplify processes, adoption of digital tools, skills, etc.)
• Cross-functional Marketing & Sales, web site creation, workshop animation
• Partnerships to expand the ecosystem to personalize the offerings
• Work customer satisfaction, customer experience, customer culture, according to the level of maturity of the company
- By the Digispin qualification : Bronze
- By offering predefined services : No