Freddy is graduated from ESSEC Business school in International Purchasing Management and from HEC in Business unit management and from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (London); board member of the Association for Key Account Management (AKAM) based in Dublin and host of the KAM Club France. Formely Freddy was a Sales manager within an US industrial group based in europe where he was in charge of developing and managing industrial distributors as well as manufacturing blue chips companies such as (RATP, Air France Industrie, Alstom, Edf, Sncf, Safran group) . He was a Key Account Manager within a company specialized in direct marketing and B2B data publishing. He's been increasing an Expertise in sales transformation with a focus on sales enablement , Inbound Marketing , complex sales and key Account management. He has developed an ecosystem of SaaS providers such as Hubspot, Membrain , Touch and Sell, Tender Page, Linkedin sales navigator. Freddy accompanies the digital metamorphosis of sales teams. Internationally, he is working in English-speaking countries based in Africa. He is currently helping a leading epayment and fintech company to implement a KAM programme.
The pillars of my experience
My service offer
My service offer is based on advice and coaching (Certified Partner Networks) tailored to your situation.
1 ) Helps digitize your sales force:
- Digital Acculturation (the commercial of the 21st century)
- Social Selling training: using social networks to sell
- Training salespeople to use Sales Tech to automate their low-value-added approaches.
2) Training in new sales methods to turn your salespeople into value-providing consultants for the customer:
- Consultative selling
- Insight selling
- Challenger sales
The objective of its methods is to differentiate you from the competition and "educate" your customers to increase their confidence in you and sustain your business.
3 ) Accompanying the implementation of an inbound marketing approach (attracting leads to you) and aligning marketing and sales teams.
4 ) Work on the self-confidence of salespeople and their prospecting procedures (3-month support).
5) Implementation of software dedicated to CRM customer relationship and other software dedicated to business performance (this includes cleaning and enriching your database)
6) Help with strategic thinking: audit and marketing plan, key account plan, etc.
- Thematic : Data Radiography
- By the Digispin qualification : Bronze
- By offering predefined services : No